Who We Are
Donate Life Virginia is the state registry for organ, eye and tissue donation. We are a coalition of organizations from all over the Commonwealth dedicated to educating Virginians about organ donation.
Contact Donate Life Virginia
9200 Arboretum Pkwy # 104
North Chesterfield, VA 23236
Donate Life Virginia serves to save the lives of Virginians by working to increase the number of registered donors in the Commonwealth while promoting organ, eye and tissue donation and transplantation.
Donate Life Virginia maintains the Virginia Donor Registry. This registry and the supporting Public Awareness Fund were established in 2009.
Help Us Save Lives
When you contribute to the Public Awareness Fund you’re helping fellow Virginians. Donate Life Virginia uses those funds to maintain the Virginia Donor Registry and support programs that increase organ, eye, and tissue donations.
You can make a donation during any transaction you have with the Department of Motor Vehicles.
Donate Life Virginia Members
Our members represent various aspects of the transplant community, representing eye banks, transplant centers, and organ procurement organizations. Donor families, organ recipients and others touched by organ donation actively participate on our board.
- Children’s Hospital of The King’s Daughters
- Henrico Doctors Hospital, Virginia Translant Center
- Hume-Lee Transplant Center, VCU Health System, MCV Hospitals and Physicians
- INOVA Fairfax Hospital
- LifeNet Health
- Lions Medical Eye Bank & Research Center of Eastern Virginia, Inc.
- Old Dominion Eye Foundation
- Sentara Transplant Center, Sentara Norfolk General Hospital
- Tennessee Donor Services
- UVA Health Sciences Center
- Washington Regional Transplant Community (WRTC)